Send us an email
Mails are the fastest way to communicate with us
RODO clause: According to art. 13 para. 1 and 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection, hereinafter: RODO) (OJ L119 / 1), we would like to inform you that:
- Administratorem Twoich danych osobowych jest IQGroup z siedzibą w Opolu na ul. 10 Sudeckiej Dywizji Zmechanizowanej, Lokal numer 73 45-828 Opole identyfikowany nr. NIP 991-038-94-42
- The administrator of your personal data is IQGroup with its registered office in Opole on ul. 10 Sudety Mechanized Division, Local number 73 45-828 Opole identified no. NIP 991-038-94-42 Adam Buhl, Adam Buhl, ul. 10 Sudecka Mechanized Division, Local number 73 45-828 Opole, contact e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the RODO in order to:
- execute and perform the contract concluded with you or take action on your demand before concluding the contract in accordance with art. 6 par. 1 lit. b) THE RODO,
- the Administrator's processing of personal data legally binding on him in accordance with art. 6 par. 1 lit. c) the RODO to the extent that it is provided for by specific provisions,
- such conduct is legally justified by interests carried out by the Administrator in accordance with art. 6 par. 1 lit. f) RODO, i.e. for the realization and implementation of the contract concluded with your employer; in order to establish, defend or pursue possible claims, protect persons and property belonging to the Administrator and for the Administrator to run direct marketing of Administrator's goods and services.
- In some situations, the Administrator has the right to transfer your personal data to other recipients, if it is necessary to perform the contract concluded with you or to fulfill the obligations incumbent on the Administrator. In such a case, we will transfer personal data to three groups of recipients: <
- persons authorized by us, our employees and associates, who must have access to personal data in order to perform their duties,
- to processors to whom we entrust the processing of personal data,
- other data recipients, eg intermediaries, domain registers, certifying authorities, couriers, banks, insurers, law firms, debt collection entities, public authorities.
- Information on the transfer of data to third countries: Your personal data will not, as a rule, be transferred to third countries within the meaning of the RODO. However, this may happen if you use products, such as some domains or SSL certificates whose registers are kept by entities based in a third country or in the technical implementation process, it is necessary to provide data to an operator of such a product. In this case, the transfer of data will take place under appropriate safeguards provided by the RODO (eg standard contractual clauses).
- Your personal data processed for the purpose indicated in:
- 3.3 a) will be kept for the duration and realization of the contract concluded with you,
- point 3.3 b) will be kept for the period provided for in the specific provisions,
- point 3.3 c) will be kept for the duration and realization of the contract concluded with your employer; for a period necessary to ensure the protection of persons or property belonging to the Administrator or for a period necessary to establish, defend or pursue claims.
- You have the right to request from the Administrator:
- access to personal information about you,
- correcting them,
- processing restrictions,
- and data transfer.
- You have the right to object to the processing indicated in point 3.3 c) to the processing of personal data for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator, including profiling, however, the right of objection can not be exercised if there are valid legally valid grounds for processing, rights and freedoms that override you, in particular establishing, investigating or defending claims.
- The Administrator's actions are subject to a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
- Providing personal data referred to in point 3.3 is voluntary but necessary for the implementation of the contract concluded with you, or is necessary for the implementation of the contract concluded with your employer, and their failure to prevent the implementation of the contract.
IQhost.eu is part of the IQgroup brands
Tel.: +48 609 651 027
ul. 10 Sudeckiej Dywizji Zmechanizowanej 4/71